Workshops and Groups
Positive Discipline is for parents and caregivers who are looking for long-term skills that will encourage the children to think for themselves, become more responsible and have greater respect for themselves and for others. Tools are based in Adlerian theory, which promotes kindness and firmness to help parents and caregivers get to the core of the child’s misbehavior, bringing more joy into the home and offering a sense of accomplishment.
These experiential workshop are ideal for parents and caregivers who want to:
- Learn how to teach children and not boss them
- Incorporate respect, firmness and love into discipline
- Understand the reasons and beliefs behind behaviors
- Successfully implement effective family meetings
- Create a home environment that enhances cooperation, collaboration, communication, a sense of connections, accountability and mutual respect.
Positive Discipline Parenting Workshop (All Ages)