Austin Family Counseling is hiring! We are currently seeking applicants for full-time, licensed Clinical Contractor positions. All licenses are welcome to apply: LPC, LMFT, LCSW, LPC-Intern, LMFT-Associate, LMSW* (under supervision to become LCSW).
Duties are not limited to, but include:
- Provide clinical counseling services to clients at AFC—children, adolescents and/or their parents and families, and couples.
- You set your own hours and practice in a contract capacity.
- You will have access to private office space for client sessions, advertising and marketing through AFC’s website and social media platforms, and basic forms, policies, and supplies necessary to render services to your clients.
- Participate in trainings as needed and attend AFC staff and private practice development meetings.
- Assist with client intake process.
- Experience working with children, adolescents, families, and/or couples in a clinical setting.
- Willing to commit a minimum of 4 weekdays (Monday-Friday) and 1 weekend day (Saturday and/or Sunday) per week to serve clients and complete administrative work.
- Carry a caseload of at minimum 6 clients/week and up to 20 clients/week.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should email to [email protected] the below information as PDF documents. Word documents will not be accepted. For the video submission, please ensure the file format is .MOV, .MP4, or .M4V.
- Letter of Interest – should reflect your clinical orientation, interest and experience in counseling and provide an overall sense of who you are as a clinician.
- Resume – should reflect your full training, clinical experience, and/or relevant work experience and educational background.
- 3 Professional References – should include their email, phone number, title and their affiliation to you (supervisor, co-worker, etc.)
- Introductory Video Clip – this is optional and not required. Videos must be 30 seconds or less and can include any information you would like to share about yourself.
The deadline to submit all materials is by end of day SEPTEMBER 16, 2019. First round interviews will be held the week of September 30th.
We do not currently offer practicum or field placements for pre-graduates.