Austin Family Counseling is currently seeking to hire multiple candidates for full-time, licensed Clinical Contractor positions. All licenses are welcomed to apply: LPC, LPC-Associate, LCSW, LMSW (under supervision to become LCSW), LMFT, LMFT-Associate. *Board paperwork must be already submitted and approved with license obtained and active.
– Experience working with children, adolescents, families, and/or couples in a clinical setting.
– Willing to commit a minimum of 4 weekdays (Monday-Friday) and 1 weekend day (Saturday and/or Sunday) per week to serve clients and complete administrative work.
– Carry a caseload of at minimum 12 clients/week.
– Full-time contractor position.
– Provide clinical counseling services to clients at AFC: children, adolescents and/or their parents and families, all adults, and couples. You set your own hours and practice in a contract capacity.
– You will have access to a private office space for client sessions and a virtual teletherapy platform; advertising and marketing through AFC’s website; and basic forms and supplies necessary to render services to your clients. Participate in trainings as needed and attend AFC staff and private practice development meetings.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit one e-mail with the following: a letter of interest, CV, and 3 professional references to [email protected]
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for creating a warm and efficient working space for contractors and employees, and a welcoming space for clients and guests.
Lead on Maintaining AFC Physical Space
Monitor supplies and provide purchasing support
Manage suites’ Wi-Fi accounts
Restock new intake paper folders in filing cabinet
Update HIPAA binder policies
Obtain liability insurance from all subtenants
Creating new leases and sending them to subtenants
Assist in Hiring Procedures
Manage new hire paperwork
Create new hire accounts
Create job postings and distribute information accordingly
Assist OM/CCC with Administrative Tasks
Work on any requested projects/task received by Exec team
Process contractor session logs & collect payments for payroll
Take team meeting notes & upload to google drive
Update office organizational chart
Destroy client files in Theranest (bi-annually)
Troubleshoot & fix technical issues
Create all ad hoc forms requested
Obtain BAA from companies
Meet with OM/CCC weekly to discuss tasks
Keep website up to date
Serve as back-up for Client Care Coordinator including answering intake calls
Any other administrative tasks assigned by the Exec team
Employment Term: May 1, 2021 – May 1, 2022
Resignation will be submitted 45 days in advance in order to hire and train a new administrative assistant.
Position will be 15-20 hours per week, with primary working days to be Monday-Friday. Working hours to be approved by AFC director and changes submitted for approval in writing as needed.
$15 dollars per hour
Must hold a high school diploma or higher
Must be able to provide their own transportation to and from work
Experience or interest in the field is preferred
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send a resume, cover letter, and three professional references to [email protected]. The deadline to submit all materials is April 16th, 2021.