Clinical Consultation Groups
Our Clinical Consultation Groups are for post-supervision/newly licensed clinicians needing clinical support with clients. These groups are ideal for clinicians in their first 0-5 years of practice after formal supervision.
- Groups will be limited to 5 clinicians in order to provide space for everyone to share and receive ample time.
- Longer monthly meetings will allow for deeper dives into case conceptualization.
- Ethical dilemmas and decision-making will be included in each meeting, and 1 hour of Ethics CEUs will be provided per month.
- Special emphasis on collegial support and friendship.
- Clinicians will be asked to commit to at least 1 year participation in the group.
Dates: Group will tentatively start March 2024
Led by: Lora Ferguson, LPC-S
Fee: $200 per month (billed at 1st of month)
Plan for missing group: If you need to miss for any reason, you can schedule a 1:1 60 min consultation with Lora (no more than 2x in a calendar year)
Sign Up: Please fill out this form to sign up: Click here.
Email Lora at [email protected] if you have any questions about consultation group.