Austin Family Counseling is hiring! We are currently seeking applicants for full-time, licensed Clinical Contractor positions. All licenses are welcome to apply: LPC, LMFT, LCSW, LPC-Intern*, LMFT-Associate*, LMSW* (under supervision to become LCSW).
Duties are not limited to, but include:
- Provide clinical counseling services to clients at AFC—children, adolescents and/or their parents and families, and couples.
- You set your own hours and practice in a contract capacity.
- You will have access to private office space for client sessions, advertising and marketing through AFC’s website and social media platforms, and basic forms, policies, and supplies necessary to render services to your clients.
- Participate in trainings as needed and attend AFC staff and private practice development meetings.
- Assist with client intake process.
- Experience working with children, adolescents, families, and/or couples in a clinical setting.
- Willing to commit a minimum of 4 weekdays (Monday-Friday) and 1 weekend day (Saturday and/or Sunday) per week to serve clients and complete administrative work.
- Carry a caseload of at minimum 6 clients/week and up to 20 clients/week.
- *Board paperwork must be already submitted and approved with license obtained and active.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should submit, as PDF, a letter of interest, CV and 3 professional references to [email protected]. CVs should reflect the applicant’s full training, working and educational background. The deadline to submit all materials is by end of day FEBRUARY 17, 2019. First round interviews will be held on March 6th, and second round interviews on March 12th.