Austin Family Counseling is hiring! We are currently accepting applications for full-time, licensed Clinical Contractors and have multiple openings in this position. All licenses are welcome to apply: LPC, LMFT, LCSW, LPC-Intern*, LMFT-Associate*, LMSW* (under supervision to become LCSW).
*Board paperwork must be already submitted and approved with license obtained and active.
Duties are not limited to, but include:
- Provide clinical counseling services to clients at AFC—children, adolescents and/or their parents and families, and couples.
- You set your own hours and practice in a contract capacity.
- You will have access to private office space for client sessions, advertising and marketing through AFC’s website and social media platforms, and basic forms, policies, and supplies necessary to render services to your clients.
- Participate in trainings as needed and attend AFC staff and marketing meetings.
- Assist with client intake process.
- Experience working with children, adolescents, families, and/or couples in a clinical setting.
- Willing to commit a minimum of 4 weekdays (Monday-Friday) and 1 weekend day (Saturday and/or Sunday) per week to serve clients and complete administrative work.
- Carry a caseload of at minimum 6 clients/week and up to 20 clients/week.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should submit, in PDF, a letter of interest and resume/CV to [email protected]. Resumes/CVs should reflect the applicant’s full training, working and educational background. The deadline to submit all application materials is by end of day JULY 15, 2018. All initial interviews will be held on July 20th.