We Are Hiring!
We are currently seeking to hire multiple candidates for full-time, licensed Clinical Contractor positions. All licenses are welcome to apply.
*Board paperwork must be already submitted and approved with license obtained and active.
- Full-time 1099 contractor position
- Provide clinical counseling services to clients at AFC: children, adolescents, parents, families, adults, and couples.
- Participate in trainings as needed and attend AFC staff and private practice development meetings.
- Set your own hours and practice in a contract capacity.
- AFC will provide access to the following: a shared, fully-furnished office space, which you can reserve as needed for your in-person client sessions, as well as the ability to book through a secure virtual therapy platform; advertising and marketing through AFC’s website; and basic forms and supplies necessary to render services to your clients.
- Willing to work with children,
adolescents, families, and/or couples
in a clinical setting.
- Willing to commit a minimum of 4
weekdays (Monday-Friday) and 1
weekend day (Saturday and/or
Sunday) per week to serve clients and
complete administrative work.
- Carry a caseload of at minimum 12
How to Apply
- Interested applicants should submit one e-mail with the following: a letter of interest,
- CV, and 3 professional references to [email protected].
All documents should be in PDF format.
- CVs should reflect the applicant’s full training, professional, and educational
background. The deadline to submit all materials is by end of day January 17th.
- First round interviews will be held the week of January 25th and second round
interviews the week of February 6th.
Austin Family Counseling does not have placements for undergraduate and graduate students.