Positive Discipline for Parents and Caregivers
Positive Discipline: Collaborative Parenting
Positive Discipline is for parents who are looking for long-term parenting skills that will encourage their children to think for themselves, become more responsible and have greater respect for themselves and for others. Tools are based in Adlerian theory, which promotes kindness and firmness to help parents get to the core of their child’s misbehavior, bringing more joy into the home and offering a sense of accomplishment.
This experiential workshop is ideal for parents who want to:
- Learn how to teach their children and not boss them
- Incorporate respect, firmness and love into discipline
- Understand the reasons and beliefs behind behaviors
- Successfully implement effective family meetings
- Create a home environment that enhances cooperations, collaboration, communication, a sense of connections, accountability and mutual respect
Please check back at a later date for information on future workshops AFC will be hosting!